Monday, March 28, 2011

What happened to the other posts?

Here I was, being all responsible and work ethicy; blogging about Bella; relaying embarrassing facts about myself and the last two posts have up an disappeared.  Must be the Universe telling me to keep those things to myself eh?
So let's just skip ahead a little.  Well I do have to at least mention the K9 Nose Work Seminar last week.  Bella did so well.  Not compared to the other dogs, but considering what I expected, and considering her limited education, she was amazing.
She was by far the head of the class for funny dog.  When she saw all those people lined up watching her, she ran the line, practically high fiving everyone there.  First in one direction and then the other.  When no one would interact with her, she went back to work, but I got a big laugh out of watching her wiggly giggly butt as she introduced herself to one and all!

No comments: