Tuesday, June 9, 2009

new flea and tick repellant

I was wandering around on the web the other day and found this link to a new product called Shoo Tag. This is what is says:
If you are looking for a non-toxic, chemical-free way to protect your pets from pests then we have the product for you. We are your online source for the Shoo!TAG™. Shoo!TAG™ combines cutting-edge science and technology to produce a “green” product that uses electromagnetic frequencies that eliminates the use of toxic chemicals on your animals."
So I ordered it from the Safe Pet Shop and I was very impressed with their service. The order arrived within 2 days. There are 2 tags for each dog, one for fleas and one for ticks and the tags are tacky looking, which is a real turn off for me...nevertheless, I put them on the ring and attached them to the collars. I break a nail every time I'm attaching tags to collars. There must be a better way...maybe a carabiner eh? Anyway, I'll let you know how the tags work. Prior to their arrival, I had picked off 3 ticks already, which is a record for our household, so I'm anticipating a heavy flea and tick summer here in GA.
www.thesafepetshop.com

No comments: