Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good Feedback


Well today was a day of recognition and it made me feel like my heart was being petted! Tica's mom called to thank me. We're still working together so I was surprized, but evidently the work we put toward Tica cooperating a bathtime made a big difference for all involved. Tica was not stressed and neither was mom. So nice to hear about the good things! Totally love it.

Later I got an email from an old client who last I heard, was at her wits end with her beastie. She just wanted to let me know how happy she is with her girl...ah sweet success, nothing smells as sweet!

1 comment:

BD said...

And then there was another email from a different client who just got another puppy and wanted to let me know how well the first guy had grown up.
Sounds like it's time for a reunion!!