Tuesday, September 11, 2007

That's where the B word came from


Ah, there's nothing like having two bitches in the house! I wanted to keep learning and developing my skills right? What was I thinking?

Just kidding, though really do have to put the work in when you have 2 dogs wanting to go at each other. Today was a jewel though. I can't count the number of times Magique made the decision to leave Bella alone. She gets lots of recognition for her work and Lord knows I appreciate seeing the results of time well spent.

Bella still needs to be reminded to back off, but she is young and full of herself...fun to watch and to remember what it was to be that way myself eh?

They all curl up in their spots and wait for me get off the computer, so I'll pay attention to their beautiful cooperative mode and have some cuddle time myself.

No comments: