Friday, September 7, 2007

Time flys!!


I can't believe the summer is gone already! I've been so busy since June that I've hardly had time to change my mind, much less my web pages or do any blogging.

That's going to have to change and today is as good a day as any eh?

Bella and Magique have been having a hard time getting along lately, so I've picked up the old training gloves again and started some much needed work with them...the trainers dogs have no shoes, or something like that.

Bella did very well yesterday, but had more difficulty today. Magique has had a hard time both days, but she'll get back on board I'm sure.

Duncan will get to do some work with clients tomorrow and I know he'll appreciate that! He loves to work. I wish I had his drive and enthusiasm...maybe next life...

No comments: